Thursday, February 5, 2009

1st post.

I wonder if I am for real this time. If this time of dieting will actually work. I am on weight watchers. AGAIN. I have historically not done well on weight watchers because even though I allow a reasonable amount of points for dinner, I blow through them w/ the immediate snacking when I walk through the door. I take a bite of the kids' dinner. Ok, maybe I'll take 2 bites. Bites don't count, right? Oh... and if I make something super yummy for dinner... of course I'll have to sample that too.

It's my own doing, my failure at losing weight... or rather my own undoing. I realize this, I hate it, but I realize it.

Over the last holiday season I decided 'Screw dieting'... and I ate whatever I wanted. In whatever quantities I wanted. I didn't exercise. I laid around a lot. I baked a lot. I indulged. a lot.

I also gained 20lbs.

RIDICULOUS.

So now I am back on the horse. My goal being to get fit. Feel better. STOP taking pills to lower my blood pressure. Fit into those pre pregnancy pants (that have been patiently waiting for 4+ years).

And of course, to lose the heifer.