Friday, April 3, 2009

Day 4

Ok, I hate to admit it, but the workout is actually getting easier. Not as easy as laying on the couch, surfing the net and watching last night's ER... which is sooo what I would've rather been doing at 4am... but after I puttered around the house this morning and guzzled some coffee I did it and man... I almost didn't have to stop to catch my breath, and I for sure didn't feel like I was dying.

And I think I only thought "You are out of your effing mind" once when we were doing the jumping jacks/jumprope combination.

today's food... (I will likely go over points and bah. whatever. I am THISCLOSE to scrapping ww anyway, because I don't think I'm going to lose anything while eating 1700 freakin calories. gah.)

pts.......food
2 .......homemade latte
3 .......crackers
6 .......breakfast
2 .......ff bagel w/ ww cream cheese
6 .......lunch salad