Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Fighting for it

man, I really had to fight for it this morning, and I still burned less calories than yesterday doing the shred video. I'll have to amp it up a little tommorrow.

For Laura: Yesterday was the first day of the new plan, and I actually wasn't all that hungry... even though I was focused entirely too much on what I was/was not eating. I was impressed w/ how well I did. My problem time is in the late afternoon, right before dinner and I just stayed strong and didn't snack. The weight watchers meal is a prepackaged thing, and I ended up opting to have a salad instead because I just wasn't feeling the whole frozen tv dinner vibe.

*yawn* I better hustle into the shower, I've got about 35 minutes to get ready and get the boys up.

Here's today's plan, basically the same as yesterday, I'll update it if it changes.

6am........oatmeal w/ raisins.........225 cals
9am........yogurt and cereal..........250 cals
12pm.......WW Spaghetti and pudding...370 cals
3pm........carrots and hummus.........130 cals
6pm........salad......................220 cals
8pm........pudding....................60 cals

grand total: 1255
total water intake: 3 liters

Excercise:
Day 8 of 30 day shred
40 minutes on treadmill

total calories burned from exercise:650