Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Monday (Dah dah ... dah dah dah dah)

Ok, new plan this week. My dieting behavior is nothing short of schizophrenic, so this week's plan is different from last week, and who knows what bug I'll get for next week.

Actually, when something works, I do tend to stick with it. But the catch is that I need to see it working in that first week or I lose focus/motivation/will/ and desire to complete it.

So, that being said, I am counting calories and eating every 3 hours. My goal is to stay at 1200ish calories.... here is what today's plan is:

6am........oatmeal w/ raisins.........225 cals
9am........yogurt and cereal..........250 cals
12pm.......sandwich and pudding.......285 cals
3pm........carrots and hummus.........130 cals
6pm........salad....200 cals
8pm........glass of wine..............120 cals

grand total: 1210

Excercise:
Day 7 of 30 day shred
45 minutes on treadmill

Total Calories Burned: 708